This is a very common question. Sometimes this is also known as extended car warranty, aftermarket warranty, and auto service contracts for cars.
Vehicle service contracts protect the consumer for costly repairs with coverage based on the service package you’ve selected.
Extended Car Warranty
Extended Auto Warranty provides a comparable coverage and includes the following:
- – A manufacturer’s auto warranty is a warranty to repair your car for a specified period of time and/or mileage at the time of signing.
- – Warranties are typically not all inclusive and cover specific items that you sometimes are not fully aware of.
- – Warranties are included in the price of a vehicle.
- – Warranties can only be placed upon a vehicle by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
- – Warranties are only for new automobiles.
Vehicle Service Contract (What we offer)
- – Vehicle service contracts can have a varied degree of coverage from basic parts to all-inclusive.
- – Vehicle service contracts pick up where manufacturer’s warranties run out.
- – Vehicle service contracts are not included in the price of your car, however the cost is pretty clear along with what coverage you can expect.
- – Vehicle service contracts can be placed upon a vehicle at any time and multiple times throughout the vehicle’s time of operation
- – Vehicle service contracts can be provided directly to consumers from third-party providers, saving the customer money by eliminating the middle man.
A vehicle service contract is often referred to as an extended car warranty but it is not an actual warranty. A vehicle service contract provides repair coverage for your vehicle after the manufacturer’s warranty expires and is between you and the Concord Auto Protect. Concord Auto does not sell warranties and we sell vehicle service contracts.